ORAL PRESENTATION DETAILS
- Speakers should contact the Chairman 15 minutes before the beginning of the session in which their paper is to be presented. The Chairman will be available in the Conference Hall where the session is to take place.
- Speakers should be present at the Conference Table from the beginning of the session and remain for the entire duration.
- Oral presentations will be 15 minutes plus 5 minutes of questions.
- The language of the oral presentations will be English.
- All presentations should be prepared using PowerPoint.
- The duty member in the Speakers’ Room is on hand for all requirements. A laptop is available for Speakers use and priority will be given in line with session timetable. The computer in the Speakers’ Room may not be used to prepare the presentation, but only to make last-minute changes or a final check.
- Speakers who have not forwarded a copy of their PowerPoint presentation to the Organizing Secretariat prior to the conference are kindly requested to bring presentations on suitable media (eg. USB stick/drive) and contact the Speakers’ Room at the latest by the session before the one in which their presentation is scheduled (should this be scheduled in a morning session, the deadline for contacting the Speakers’ Room is the evening of the day before). Speakers should ensure their presentations are delivered to the pertinent conference staff in a timely manner.
- Presence of your affiliation or company logo should be very discreet.
POSTER PRESENTATION DETAILS
- Poster area will be situated on the Foyer Area of the Symposium venue/YTU Davutpasa Congress Center.
- To keep good legibility of the poster, a maximum size of 90 cm in width and 110 cm in length is recommended. Posters should be prepared using heavy-duty resistant paper or cardboard.
- Fixing material (pins and stickers) will be available in the Posters Area.
- Conference staff will be available to assist you during the time of poster mounting.
- Posters should be written using large letters as they should be legible from a distance of at least one meter.
- The poster boards will be numbered by the organizers. The number of your poster can be found in the Symposium Program